It seems like we never have enough time in the day to get through our workload at work, and then of course coming home brings on a whole NEW list of tasks to be done. In fact it is not surprising that the most common complaint of homeowners in doing tasks at home, is actually the house cleaning. Working full-time and spending your weekends doing housework, takes us away from family time and of course actually enjoying a day off. Moreover when you have kids, we are also busy running them to and from their activities during the week which most often, run over the weekend as well.
When factoring in the amount of time during the week that you spend at home relaxing, the percentage becomes quite miniscule. Of course the old cliché ‘a woman’s work is never done’ holds so much truth for the females of the household, and although housecleaning has been considered a luxury in the past, it is not that way anymore. However, when it comes to ’finding’ a residential home cleaner who is a good fit for you, well, that isn’t easy either. How many of you can honestly say that you have gone through a few different cleaners because they either: 1) Charge too much, 2) They continually forget areas of your home to be cleaned, 3) They are not reliable, 4) The hours they charge for seem longer than necessary, or 5) Things have been broken? I know from my own past experience, that I can check off all of the above.
One of the biggest problems with many cleaning companies is that they do not actually have employees. Did you know that the majority of cleaning companies pay their workers as a subcontractor so they can avoid paying government deductions and additional fees? What about if the worker is paid under the table, then who is actually working in your home? With that said, Prism Interiors has created another division of our company dedicated to those residential homeowners who share the common plight of finding a balance between working full-time, family life, kid’s activities, having more quality time, and of course the dreaded housecleaning. In this area we cater specifically to you as our Client. We have employees because we feel this is the best fit for us, for the fairness of the employee and the fact that they feel part of a team, and of course, for you as our Client. Give us the opportunity to take the housecleaning chores off your hands, and we promise you, you won’t regret it!
Why choose us? Here are 5 reasons:
- We are already licensed, bonded, insured and have WCB – so you know you are protected.
- Before you become a home cleaning client of ours, we will meet with you personally to review your requirements and document all the specific details for each room of your home. Once we have drafted up your customized cleaning checklist, we email it back to you for any modifications and for your review and approval. Thereafter, our employee takes this copy each time she does your home clean to ensure she completes all the tasks that you require.
- Exceptional cleans – our clients are thrilled with the details, as well as the above and beyond that she may surprise you with.
- We can offer $35.00/hour including the standard cleaning supplies because our main company focus of services would not rely on this revenue whatsoever.
- We place a coded lockbox on your property in a secure location of your choice (your home key will never be removed off your property at any time). Unless you would prefer otherwise of course, this is our standard.
Call Prism Interiors today to discuss your personal home cleaning services and let us take care of the rest! Choose from weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or as required. We are always happy to work with you and your schedule!